Thursday, December 07, 2006

What happened to your hair?

Growing...






Going...









Gone...




So I decided to cut my hair, again. It has been amusing to get the reactions of shock from my colleagues and students. Bottom line, I have been interviewing for several sales jobs and though that may or may not be where God lands me, I recognize that stereotypes do exist, and I have bigger battles to fight than to stake my identity in a hair style. I believe that was the final time with locks!

Speaking of bigger things, Stacey and I go to the hospital tonight. Karis is coming!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ack! I don't know if I'll recognize you now!
We're praying for you three today!

Nicole said...

It's always such a shock to me when you cut your dreads! I like it both ways! You should post a picture from the front, so we can really see what you look like!

We're praying for you guys and we are SO VERY excited for you!!!!!!

Melanie said...

I didn't read your post until the next morning. I hope that all three of you stay strong!!! We'll be praying for you.