Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September 2, 2009

Well, this will be the birthdate of Landis Alethea Lanier. I am going in tomorrow morning at 7:30 to be induced! I cannot explain how excited I am about this. My appointment today was actually restful and not stressful. I have been anxious about going into labor, being overdue, and this baby continuing to get bigger! Well, today, since I am past my due date, they had to do a non-stress test on the baby to check on her heartrate and movements. So they hooked me up to the monitors and I had the beautiful sound of her heartbeat in the background. Then the in-office music was playing and Stevie Wonder's My Cherie Amor came on. That is the song Dee had played the night we were engaged. So my heart was really at peace and I just layed there listening to Landis' heartbeat. Then the doctor came in and said everything looked good. The baby is really ready and in position. So we're ready to go. Please pray for a safe and quick delivery for both Landis and I.

1 comment:

nicole said...

And quick it was!!! Love you guys!