Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who Does She Look Like?













One of the first questions we all get when we have a baby is "Who does she look like?" With our precious little Karis, we have gotten a mixed response. There have been a few "just like Daddy" or "just like Mommy" comments, but mostly it's been "I really can't tell" or "She's a really good mix of you both". Well, as I was browsing some pictures the other day, I thought I would share some baby pictures of all of us and let you decide? What do you think?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to say...Daddy. But I think all infants look like their dads early on. She might start to look like you more as she gets older :-)

Lisa said...

She's so cute! I think she is a mix of you both, but a hair more like Dee... We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow. She and Dee look like the same baby in the top two. As I scroll down though I see more of you...esp in her eyes.